RIP Kim Fowley


     Just read the news that THE PROVOCATEUR Kim Fowley has passed away.
     Jordan and Casey of Wisconsin band the Mystery Girls and myself had some very...umm..interesting exchanges with him when I was prepping to put out their single on my label Bancroft back in 2000.
     The conversations were posted on my original Smashin' Transistors website back then. That site is long gone and though I have the article buried in an old hard drive somewhere in this house it could have taken me who knows how long to find it and repost it.
     Thankfully Daniel James of Indonesian Junk and Ramma Lamma went to do some internet digging and found the interview over on the Internet Archive Wayback Machine. You can read it in it's original badly laid out page here.

RIP you Animal Man.

Comments