Smashin' Podsistorscast: 6...66

     Things have been a bit crazy hectic on the work and transportation front in the Smashin' Transistors world the past month or so. It's kind of distracted me from sitting down and jotting observations & opinions on records and beer that have passed through the ears and lips. I did get a new edition of the podcast together for your digital devices this week though.
     With Halloween right around the corner I did think about doing a spoooky themed show. Problem is though I'm a bit ADD and would've got distracted or bored with doing such a thing halfway through. That and there's plenty of people out there who do such things much better than I could anyway. I just blasted a bunch of tunes instead. Let new things from noisemakers such as Frau, Wand, Spray Paint, Ghastly Spats, Black Time, Cheena, Destruction Unit and the Staches infect the part of your brain that sound goes. Have things of the past from Suicide, Dale Hawkins, The Velvet Underground, Strawberry Window and Honey Bane haunt your speakers. And, course, have other sounds on this go round make their way out of your speakers too.

Comments